The Teves lab is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented research technician (Tech II position) to start immediately. Minimal requirements include an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry (or related field), 3 years of laboratory research experience, and capacity to work in teams. Experience in mammalian cell culture and/or genomics analyses would be great but we can teach you as well!
- Carry out an independent research project using a variety of molecular biology and next-generation sequencing technologies to map transcription and chromatin structure in mammalian cell culture.
- Keep inventory, ordering, receiving and stocking supplies and keeping records of orders in a data base.
- Supervise undergraduate students including work/learn and directed studies students.
- Provide training for users of the instruments and equipment in the laboratory.
- Attend weekly group meeting, weekly 1:1 meeting with supervisor, and relevant departmental seminars.